Wood Elves Official Next

Moderator: Council of Elders

Elismera The Red
Newcomer
Newcomer

Wood Elves Official Next

Post by Elismera The Red »

One of the local Games Workshop Manager just "hinted" that wood elves ARE next up.

I lost my codex went into the store to buy another one the manager of the store implied to wait 2 weeks to buy it.

Exact convo was

ME: "Hay BOB (not real name just don't wan a get him in trouble). can i pick up the Wood Elves Codex i kinda lost mine"

BOB: "haha shur man, but THESE are kinda OLD codexes if you want you can't wait a couple weeks and ima get NEWer Codex"

ME: "its cool i don't mind if there a lil old" (I'm bad at immediately noticing these things)

BOB: 'no i mean I STRONGLY recomend you just wait a little I'm shur you will prefer the NEWer Codex better ;)" (yes he winked)

im not that perceptive of things but I'm shur he was implying that new codex coming out soon for wood elves. he's a chill guy i know he wouldn't let me buy a old codex knowing a new one is coming out. but take it as you will :)
Findecano
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Lizardmen, Tomb Kings, Empire, Orcs & Goblins, Witch Hunters, Necrons

Re: Wood Elves Official Next

Post by Findecano »

While I do think all the signs are there that wood elves are next, I'm still not sure I'd call this an official announcement. GW simply doesn't tell their local staff what their release order is before the stock comes in, my local GW manager is a good mate and he's pretty upfront with me that all his info on new releases come from warseer
MyNameDidntFit wrote:I actually play Wood Elves because I saw this forum with threads like this and thought to myself "I could go for a bit of patting myself on the back for being awesome, I should start Wood Elves so I can join in" ;)
"Aiya Eärendil Elenion Ancalima!"
frogboy
Elder of the Council
Armies I play: WoC (Nurgle), Just starting a Slannesh WoC for 8th, CSM(Khorne/Nurgle), Starting to build a Waaagh

Re: Wood Elves Official Next

Post by frogboy »

There's already a rumour thread for this type of discussion thanks...

http://www.asrai.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20970

THRED LOCKED
Its been too long since we burned a heretic, witch hunt anyone !??
sentinalofthewoods wrote:yes, unicorn riders that shoot rainbows..hell yeah