FAQs are back up

Moderator: Council of Elders

Keldamyr
Newcomer
Newcomer

FAQs are back up

Post by Keldamyr »

When GW's new website was deployed,it didn't include the FAQs. They are back up on the black library website. Except... There isn't a wood elf FAQ! I'm taking this as one more sign wood elves are coming out in May

http://www.blacklibrary.com/faqs-and-errata.html
Zimmonda
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: FAQs are back up

Post by Zimmonda »

Looks like they lied about updating all the faqs haha
popisdead
Former Council Member

Post by popisdead »

Well it is just the first wave. Probably a "gets you by" set of FAQs.
everything plog
ork plog

"Yaaay for T7 Grots!"
Keldamyr
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Keldamyr »

I think they posted all of the FAQs that didn't need to be updated. For example, none of the latest Fantasy releases are there like Lizardmen, High Elves, Dark Elves, and Dwarves. I'm thinking that those are the ones they're updating.
Zimmonda
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Zimmonda »

Keldamyr wrote:I think they posted all of the FAQs that didn't need to be updated. For example, none of the latest Fantasy releases are there like Lizardmen, High Elves, Dark Elves, and Dwarves. I'm thinking that those are the ones they're updating.
They've never had faqs
Findecano
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Lizardmen, Tomb Kings, Empire, Orcs & Goblins, Witch Hunters, Necrons

Post by Findecano »

Zimmonda wrote:
Keldamyr wrote:I think they posted all of the FAQs that didn't need to be updated. For example, none of the latest Fantasy releases are there like Lizardmen, High Elves, Dark Elves, and Dwarves. I'm thinking that those are the ones they're updating.
They've never had faqs
Absolutely, they've just put back up all the old FAQs for existing books with the exception of 1, that would be ours. Perhaps they figured it wouldn't be worth putting up again only to take it down in a couple of weeks time.
MyNameDidntFit wrote:I actually play Wood Elves because I saw this forum with threads like this and thought to myself "I could go for a bit of patting myself on the back for being awesome, I should start Wood Elves so I can join in" ;)
"Aiya Eärendil Elenion Ancalima!"