Wood Elves..my speculation for the new book.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Zimmonda
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: Wood Elves..my speculation for the new book.

Post by Zimmonda »

Glade guard waywatchers and eternal guarx will prolly be a tri kit like the dark elves.
Rogue Sun
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Post by Rogue Sun »

I kinda want unicorns to go away. Too corny for my tastes.
Coyle_Ravane
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Tau, Imperial guard (Tau auxilleries)

Post by Coyle_Ravane »

Zimmonda wrote:Glade guard waywatchers and eternal guarx will prolly be a tri kit like the dark elves.
Except we already have a glade guard kit. Unlikely to be redone just for the sake of it, and it would net quite a few parts (at least 2 sets of arms, 3 sets of heads, at 2 sets of cloaks, minimum).
Minty wrote:...if you've been killed by a Wood Elf it's nothing personal, but Charles Darwin is smiling with approval.
Zimmonda
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Zimmonda »

Coyle_Ravane wrote:
Zimmonda wrote:Glade guard waywatchers and eternal guarx will prolly be a tri kit like the dark elves.
Except we already have a glade guard kit. Unlikely to be redone just for the sake of it, and it would net quite a few parts (at least 2 sets of arms, 3 sets of heads, at 2 sets of cloaks, minimum).
Dark elves already had a kit for their models too. gw doesnt redo models that need to be redone they redo whatever they feel like. Its why the gyrocopter got a plastic sculpt but slayers remain metal. Or why dark elves got a new chariot but not new shades or harpies etc etc
Gwill_of_the_Woods
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: Wood Elves, AoS - Dwarf/Empire mix

Post by Gwill_of_the_Woods »

The Stags could be our equivalent of Blood Knights! Rare & hard hitting. It could be just a head swap like the difference between the Elven steeds in Glade Riders and the armoured ones in Wild Riders, but the Priests would have the more decorated headdress.

@Rogue Sun- I don't care for unicorns either. Personally I think they fit the Bretonians better than us.
Long live the King in the Woods!!!
godswearhats
Elder of the Council
Armies I play: Wood Elves

Post by godswearhats »

This thread has become another rumors / wish list thread so closing it ... Please move to discussion to the main rumor thread.

Thanks!
Rank and Flank: A Warhammer: The Old World Podcast and Discord